Lean Startup Track @ XPDayPosted: 20 November 2011
The Lean Startup Community has arranged to join XPDay on Tuesday.
They will start with a one hour introduction at 9.30.
Speakers will stick around so that they can be pulled into open space sessions.
- Philipp Moehring, Seedcamp – Lean Startup from an investors POV
- Salim Virani, Leancamp – Web Business Models and the Missionary Position
- Damien Kimmelman, Duedil – Lean Hiring & Teams
- Chris Matts – Feature Injection
- Dan Hill, Crashpadder – Cohort analysis in Google Analytics (or just what’s the point of cohorts?)
- James Gill, Go Squared – How we decided to pivot (interview)
- Rob Fitzpatrick, The Startup Toolkit – Turns Out My Business Was A Blog